Välkommen till Kalmar stadsbiblioteks blogg!

Här kan du bl.a. läsa om aktuella händelser på våra bibliotek, få tips på nya böcker, nya filmer och ny musik. Se även Kalmar stadsbiblioteks blogg för unga och Bokkvasten! Och här kan du söka i vår katalog!



onsdag 9 maj 2012

Veckans kluring

Everybody is wondering what and where they all came from
everybody is worryin' 'bout where they're gonna go
when the whole thing's done
but no one knows for certain
and so it's all the same to me

Now I sit on the porch and watch the lightning-bugs fly
but I can't see too good, I got tears in my eyes
I'm leaving tomorrow but I don't wanna go
I love you my town, you'll always live in my soul

And there's just so many people trying to get me on the phone
and there's bills to pay, and songs to play, and a house to make a home
I guess I'm older now and I've got no time to cry

But I gave joy to my mother and I made my lover smile
and I can give comfort to my friends when they're hurting
and I can make it seem better for a while

We got little kids with guns fighting inner city wars
So what do we do, we put these little kids behind prison doors
and we call ourselves the advanced civilization
that sounds like crap to me

*****
Vad är den röda tråden? Vad handlar detta om? Rätt svar i denna blogg i morgon! / Thomas Olofsson

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar